Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Some of My Favorites

There are just those books that you read over and over (and over) again. I have a few authors and/or series that stick in my brain and I have to go back to again and again. It's the characters. They draw me in and I want to spend more time with them. The Sinner's Series by Rhys Ford is one of those series. In particular, I loved (loved!) Sinner's Gin and Tequila Mockingbird. I quite enjoyed Whiskey and Wry and Sloe Ride as well.

Recently, Ford released the 5th book in the series...Absinthe of Malice. It's the book every romance reader wants. It's the story of what happens next, what happens after "the end." I loved it. We got to revisit every couple from the first 4 books and it moved the story along. I can highly recommend the whole series. And I'm pretty freakin' excited there will be a book 6!

       

Enjoy!
(the covers are my Amazon Associate links and will take you right to the book page.)

No comments: